Component 5: Compliance and Medical Record Reviews
Components of Our Complete Oncology Billing Solution:
At RC Billing, we believe that compliance is the core of a practice’s financial success. That’s why we provide each of our clients with an annual medical record review to assist with your documented compliance plan. What makes our approach to compliance reliable for safeguarding your practice?
- An annual medical record review will be scheduled to take place remotely or onsite.
- We’ll conduct a comprehensive three-point evaluation of documentation, diagnosis coding, and procedure coding.
- Upon completion of the review, a formal report will be compiled of all items reviewed to include actions necessary to ensure compliance.
- A formal meeting will be scheduled to take place remotely or onsite to review report details.
- Additional training can be provided upon client approval.
We are Audited to Ensure Accuracy for Our Internal Policies and Procedures
Each year we undergo an extensive SSAE 18 SOC 1 TYPE 2 audit by an independent third-party auditing firm that verifies how our systems, policies, and processes address each transaction. This year, we once again passed with flying colors – no exceptions or findings.
Why does this matter to you?
Well, it means that your practice is in good hands. It also means that you can trust our commitment to compliance and are indeed experts in the area.
In addition, pursuant to our corporate compliance plan, a thorough risk assessment is performed annually by an independent third-party firm to ensure HIPAA compliance and obtain certification of our compliance.
We take compliance seriously for your practice, as well as our own. Rest assured your business is in good hands with our SSAE 18 SOC 1 TYPE 2 and HIPAA certification.
Let us partner with your Oncology practice!