Need an Answer About Medical and Radiation Oncology Billing? Find it Here!
The field of medical billing is broad, and yet highly specialized, making it difficult at times to navigate. At RC Billing, our experts are in daily contact with decision-makers at financial and technology companies, and maintain working relationships with a wide range of oncology billing resources. We know who has the answers you need and this is where we pass that information on to you. Whether you have a specific question about reimbursement and revenue generation, radiation oncology billing, medical oncology billing or you need a link to an industry-related association, chances are this page – or one of the recent articles written by our medical billing experts – will point you in the right direction.
- The HHS Agenda: Smart Spending, Better Care
- Evaluation and Management Services Guide
- Physician Payment Data – Are You Under the Microscope?
- Do You Have What It Takes to Win?
- How to Report Once for 2014 Medicare Quality Reporting Programs
- A Loophole That Could Leave You in the Lurch
- Fixing the "Doc Fix"
- Reporting, Incentives, and Embracing the Tide of Change
- Considering a Hospital/Private Practice Alignment? Do Your Due Diligence
- Cracking Down on Clones
- Top Culprits that Slow Revenue
- IMRT References
- Incorrect Numbers of Units Billed for Rituximab and Bevacizumab
- ICD-10 Basics
- CMS Clarification of Physician Supervision
- Planning For Your New Cancer Center
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Overview
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program
- Incident to a Physician's Professional Service
- MLN Matters on Use of a Signature Stamp
- Complying with Medicare Signature Requirements
- MLN Matters on Revised and Clarified Place of Service (POS)
- Guidelines for Teaching Physicians, Interns, and Residents
- CMS Drugs and Biologicals
- Medicare Claims Processing Manual for Physicians and Non-physician Practitioners
- Medicare Billing Information for Rural Providers and Suppliers
- Critical Access Hospital
Visit the Revenue Cycle Inc. Reading Room for additional resources on medical and radiation oncology.Top
Call 512.583.2000 or email email@example.com
to speak with an RC Billing expert.